BWSC will have a representative from the Community Services Department at the following locations this month:
- March 12th Roslindale, Greater Roslindale Medical and Dental Center on 4199 Washington Street from 10am-1pm!
- March 13th East Boston, East Boston APAC on 21 Meridian Street from 10am-1pm!
- March 14th Chinatown, CCBA on 90 Tyler Street from 11am-1pm!
- March 19th Hyde Park, Hyde Park Municipal Building on 1179 River Street from 10am-1pm!
- March 21st Brighton, Allston Brighton Child and Family Service Center at 400 Cambridge Street from 10AM to 12PM!
- March 25th Fields Corner, Kit Clark Senior Center on 1500 Dorchester Avenue from 10am-12pm!
- March 26th Charlestown, Golden Age Center on 382 Main Street from 11AM to 1PM !
- March 27th South Boston, South Boston APAC on 424 West Broadway from 10am-1pm!
- March 29th West Roxbury, Roche Community Center at 1716 Centre Street from 10AM- 1PM!
A representative will be able to offer assistance with:
- Accept payments (check or money order only - no cash please)
- Process elderly or disabled persons discount forms
- Arrange payment plans for delinquent accounts
- Resolve billing or service complaints
- Review water consumption data for your property
- Explain BWSC customer programs
Various Sites Citywide
980 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02119