BWSC will have a representative from the Community Services Department at the following locations this month:
- 21th Hyde Park, Hyde Park Municipal Building on 1179 River Street from 10am-1pm!
- 22th South Boston, South Boston APAC on 424 West Broadway from 10am-1pm!
- 29th Charlestown, Golden Age Center on 382 Main Street from 11am to 1pm!
- 31st West Roxbury, Roche Community Center at 1716 Centre Street from 10am- 1pm!
A representative will be able to offer assistance with:
- Accept payments (check or money order only - no cash please)
- Process elderly or disabled persons discount forms
- Arrange payment plans for delinquent accounts
- Resolve billing or service complaints
- Review water consumption data for your property
- Explain BWSC customer programs
Various Sites Citywide
980 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02119